Social Media Consultations
- Includes Social Media Audit of existing platforms and web presence: Instagram, Facebook etc.
- One hour or two 30-minute personalized video conference session(s). (Using Skype / Zoom)
Additional services & next steps:
- Setup new profiles if needed, walkthrough and tutorials as needed
- Setup Facebook Business Page
- Setup Instagram Profile
- Strategy and Calendar
- Tips & Tools
- My favorite resources, apps, & websites
- If you’re looking for someone to plan and create your content for you, I can help you with that. Let’s talk about your vision and your needs.
- Schedule, create, and plan content
- Strategy & Calendar
- Graphics, posts, and content
- Available exclusively on retainer, and for select yoga / wellness / music / education / non-profit audiences.
Build Your Web Presence Package
- Set up, design, and personalize your website with your own domain name.
- Link all your social media accounts in one place.
- Can add-on building Social Media profiles if those are also needed.
- Walk you through how to update content in the future or how to use blog or news pages. (optional)
Basic Logo & Branding Package
- Text based logo and branding colors based on your preferences & specification.
- Brand Board. (optional)
- You’ll receive a folder of your logo files including at least one transparent png file. (i.e. no ugly white boxes)
- If you’d like to get a head start on your logo package, begin by filling out this form here:
Visuals & Graphic Design
- Visual imagery for websites, blogs, social media channels. Visual content for your Instagram & Facebook posts, Facebook cover images & banner artwork. Specializing in collages, typography, document layouts & printables.
- Mockups, Lead Magnets (ie your PDF / Freebies) Final PDF or PNG Files
- Logo design & typography
- Handpainted Canvas Banners (see more, below)
- Layouts, collages, text overlay and typography only. *does NOT include photo editing.
- Postcard & business card design (samples here in portfolio)
- Flyers and PDF Printables
Contact me to get started.
What to expect:
Contact me with your needs & with what you are looking to accomplish. If you have a good example, sample, or specifics in mind, that really helps to clarify so we are on the same page, especially for design work. The more specific you are, the faster we’ll have your finished product or plan.
I’m a night owl, so we’ll outline a timeline that works for both parties.
Let’s stick with one primary method of communication, whether that is email or Facebook Messenger. All final hi-res files and invoices will be sent to your email. We use Square for all our invoices for a simple, painless checkout process.